JAMIJ5360's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Thursday, May 9th, 2024 9:47 AM

Closed

Services cut off after payment arrangement set up & texts received stating service would not be interrupted

Hi, this is the 2nd time this has happened to me. I set up a payment arrangement thru the phone after the “good news” announcement telling me I could extend my payment with no service interruption, so I did. I got my confirmation text & thought all was good. I double checked on your website the other day since I’ve been burned once already & sure enough it says my services will be cut off on may 9th but also showing my payment set for may 17. I did the live agent chat & was assured my services would not be cut off. I screen shot & downloaded that conversation as well. Well I get up a few minutes ago & yep you guessed it. My services have been cut off. This is false advertising on your part & youll also charge me a fee to restore my services I’m sure. What you’re doing is illegal. Take your “good news” message down when we call in if you don’t plan on honoring it cause I’ll not honor my payment if you don’t. 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

29 days ago

Here is my screen shot

[Image Removed: "Personal Information"]

(edited)

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

29 days ago

And part of my conversation with the live agent chat 

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

29 days ago

Please see 2 screenshots that I have included on this post as proof of what I was assured. 

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@JAMIJ5360 Thanks for your post and for reaching out about your service. We are here and happy to help you with your account. Please send us your full name and complete address in a direct message:

(Full credit to @BruceW for this excellent explanation!) 

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. To send a "Direct Messaging" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

605 Messages

28 days ago

@JAMIJ5360 My team appreciates you allowing us to help you with your account concerns today. We are here for you if you should need us in the future. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here