U

Saturday, September 14th, 2024 9:19 PM

Serviceability Request

Hello, I have a family member that moved to a new home. They want to try to get xfinity service at their new home but they are just outside of the current xfinity service area where they are at. They found a few posts that tell them to message support for serviceability requests. They had xfinity service at their previous home but it appears that they can no longer log into their xfinity account to access support or this forum.

They also cant create an xfinity forum account. They asked me to see if I could initiate a serviceability request for them or at least get a method of contact with xfinity support so they can get a serviceability request for themselves.

They also found https://www.xfinity.com/support/articles/determining-serviceability. Which shows it's more than a yes or no answer. The link to support on that page just leads to the default service center that requires an account.

Any help is appreciated. Thank you.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

4 days ago

Hey @user_rm72vz, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to reach out for your family. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you and see if there is any information we can find for the home.

In order to get started can you please send a direct message to Xfinity Support with your full first/last name and the complete service address (Including the city, state, and zip code) where your family is looking to get Xfinity services, by clicking the chat icon in the top right? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here