U

Tuesday, September 3rd, 2024 11:21 PM

Service

I totally agree with all above.  This company has horrible customer service, can't place a review or hard to find anyone to even talk with.  We switched our service over to Xfinity promising savings.  The price came back higher and router was installed in wrong place with wrong name on account.  We keep experiencing overage of data charges because phone and computer doesn't connect to router it was installed in basement in furthest corner of the home.  We have spent over $1000 in 5 months for a system that doesn't even work.  Now they want to charge us $100 for technician to come out and move router.  Cheaper to spend the $100 penalty and go back to previous provider whom i had no problems with.  I am 90 and on a fixed income.  This should be considered elder abuse

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 months ago

user_y0wgqc Thank you for reaching out, and sharing your experinice with us. We would be more than happy to see what our team can do to help you. Please send us a direct message. 

To send a "Direct Message" message:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here