U

Saturday, October 5th, 2024 1:29 PM

Service Restoration

@user_p48g05​ 

It's been the same here in Guyton. We were fortunate and suffered little damage. Town is fine, poles are fine but still no estimate when Xfinity will be back on. I believe Planters fiber is available at my location. I'll be making the call Monday as are several of my neighbors. 

This post was created from this reply on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

14 days ago

Hello, @user_m6xp37! Thank you for leaving a comment with your shared concern on another user's post. I've converted your comment into its own post to ensure your questions are fully addressed as quickly as possible. While we highly recommend utilizing the Xfinity App as well as visiting the Status Center for the most up-to-date information regarding your service restoration, our Digital Care Team can also help! We're the best at reviewing and resolving concerns quickly, and should have access to as many details as are available at this time. Could you please send our team a direct message for us to take a closer look for you?

To send a direct message:

Ensure you are first signed in, then you will see a chat box icon at the top right of your page. Click that or follow this link here: https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
From there, click the 'New Message' icon. In the 'To' field, type 'Xfinity Support'. 
Type your message in the text area that appears at the bottom of the window and hit enter to send. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. 

To expedite your request, we ask that you please include your name and the service address alongside a detailed summary of your request/question. Thank you!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

What’s the number for Starlink customer support so we can order reliable internet, communication, and honesty?!  Thank you.

xfinity needs to be able to manage expectations much better than the constant deception and bogus updates!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here