U

Monday, September 9th, 2024 10:42 PM

SCAM OUTAGE AGIAN!!

Another month another scam outage!! No one willing to speak to me from Xfinity. They just lie and cheat their customers!!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

7 days ago

Thank you for connecting with us here in our community, @user_5f4ikv. Sorry to hear about the service issues, but you're in the right place for help. Can you please tell us what is happening with your service? 

3 Messages

My service has been out all day. This is the second time in less than a month that it has been down for longer than a day. I was told I would receive credit for the outage and never did. There is never a clear understanding on why there is an outage. I was lied to multiple times last month about the outage. I could chat with someone last month but now this month you can’t chat or call anyone. I’m automatically disconnected when I call. Very frustrating and seems to be illegal actions by Xfinity. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

user_5f4ikv Thanks for the response and our team is here to make sure we get your service working properly. We know how important it is to be online and we got your back. Can you please send us a DM with your name and address so we can start working on this? Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

3 Messages

Services miraculously are back up. I had to call and wait on hold to request a credit for all of the issues the past two months. Now I have to wait for the credit to approved because of the dollar amount…$50…seriously! Xfinity is such a joke. It’s sad that our government allows this companies to hold such power in the areas they are supposed to service. It doesn’t feel like a service!!

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@user_5f4ikv We are glad to hear the services are back up, and you have requested a credit for the time without service. Happy our teammates in Customer Service were able to assist today. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here