elenapap's profile

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Tuesday, July 18th, 2023 6:24 PM

Closed

Rewards

I don’t see any of my rewards or previous rewards. I received an email to activate peacock plus for free, but I see no offers, including this one. How do I get my rewards and offers to display?

Contributor

• 

75 Messages

10 months ago

Me too!  Exact same problem.  This is what my rewards screen looks like:

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Hey, @Lsimon. Thanks for your comment. Is this the first time this happens? Have you been able to see and redeem rewards in the past? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@Lsimon​  Same here!!

Contributor

• 

75 Messages

@XfinityDilary​ - I don't think I've ever looked at the rewards page on your website before, but if I did then it's been years.  

But the email offer for Peacock Plus made me think I'd activate it.   

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

I appreciate your response, @Lsimon. If you do not see the offer available on the Rewards page, you can also use our Xfinity Assistant. And click "Activate Now" on banner that states "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation". Have you tried these steps already? 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

Yep… I was told to just login at peacock but they wanted a paid subscription, it looks like rewards were wiped.

Official Employee

• 

935 Messages

Hello @elenapap

To activate your Peacock Premium offer, can you please try clearing your cache, and cookies from your device or browser? Then head to https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/ and log into your Xfinity account using the primary email address. Once logged in you should then see the option to "Activate Now" on banner that states "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation". After you choose "Activate Now" you will then be directed to the Peacock website to continue activation. Peacock will then prompt you to enter the email and password you would like associated to your Peacock account.

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ 

As you can see, that doesn't work. I'm also getting error pages when I go to my rewards page.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

I am having the same problem.  I kept refreshing the page and at one point the rewards did load, but when I tried to choose the Peacock reward the only option I got was to exit the screen.  I refreshed the page again and have not been able to get any of the rewards to load again.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@user_219d79​ 

Me too

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

Sorry to hear that, I'd love to help! Please me send a private message with your full name and address when you're ready.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

10 months ago

Same here!  Why even offer the rewards?

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

Add me to that list!  I should be getting Peacock for free with the Platinum tier, but have nothing.  Cannot use old Peacock account now.  This seems like a hustle for subscriptions, sadly.

Expert

• 

103.5K Messages

10 months ago

The concerns are not "Community Center" help related. Thread moved here to the proper help section, and for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance. 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

10 months ago

Add me to the list as well. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

When EXACTLY will these concerns be addressed so others may benefit?

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

10 months ago

Same here. I tried to get into a chat and the bot was useless, just asking the same questions over and over. Xfinity has the worst website I've ever encountered. You'd think being a tech company that it would work better.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@jlr1260​ Is it a tech company really?  More like Marketing company mixed with SPAM

Retired Employee

• 

252 Messages

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

With all the complaints being posted about the rewards page not working, YOU should be forwarding the issue to the appropriate team. It's obviously a widespread issue.

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@user_334786​ They pretend they're a tech company. If there were other options in my area I wouldn't be using them.

Retired Employee

• 

252 Messages

We would be happy to look into this for you. Please send our team a direct message, and we'll provide you with assistance. 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

10 months ago

Mine now won't even load, it says something unexpected happened

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@Xolhardal​ Welcome to the Club!

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

Link in Email does not work, more unexpected happened!

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

Has no one still NOT reached out to you?

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

I sent message to @@xfinity support… took my info and said it will be escalated

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

10 months ago

Rewards are finally now showing for me but guess what? There’s no Peacock reward. I’m a Diamond member. Nothing comes up with the Xfinity assistant either. Good thing I rarely watch Peacock. 

Retired Employee

• 

252 Messages

We would love to help out with the issues you're experiencing! Please send over a private message and our team will reply as quickly as we can and get you some assistance. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

how do we send private messages

Contributor

• 

77 Messages

@user_0345ca
This link might work:  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 
Open a new message to "Xfinity Support" (click on "Xfinity Support" with a blue checkmark)

here are the directions from a previous answer--
To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

(edited)

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

10 months ago

Like many others, I now see my rewards info but  there’s no peacock offer.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thanks so much for keeping us posted on what you are showing @elenapap.  We are showing that this issue is still on going for some and is taking some time to resolve completely.  We will continue to follow up with updates as they come in.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here