U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, July 18th, 2023 10:35 PM

Closed

Rewards page will not load, cannot redeem rewards

Keep getting "something went wrong try later" type message. Have tried on multiple devices (android/desktop/ipad) with Chrome/Safari/Edge have cleared cookies/cache data page continues not to load. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

1 year ago

Hello @user_910054, thank you for taking the time to make this post and utilize our amazing community here. Some customers are currently unable to access the Xfinity Rewards page. Please know that we're aware of the issue and working to resolve it. We appreciate your understanding.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityKatie​ Does this include being unable to signup for the Peacock offer for Platinum Rewards Internet accounts I received an email about? The rewards page is loading now, but none of the links from the email I receive today take me anywhere that works for the offer.

Official Employee

• 

744 Messages

@user_910054 That is a great question, and I am glad to hear that Xfinity Rewards is loading for you now! Just to confirm have you already redeemed the Peacock Premium offer and unable to activate it, or have you been unable to redeem the offer in the first place? I want to ensure I provide you with the correct steps based on where you are at in this process! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I am unable to redeem it. I tried going through the App and the website, but the offer does not appear at all. If I click the link in the email that opens Xfinity Assistant, there's no mention of Peacock and if I type in "Activate Peacock" it tells me I have no TV Services and starts talking about X1.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

@XfinityKatie I have the same problem. The reward doesn't appear anywhere in the assistant, in the rewards page, or on any other page I can find. 

Official Employee

• 

331 Messages

Thanks for reaching out. We’re aware some customers are having an issue activating their Peacock Premium plan. We are actively working with Peacock and their technology partners to resolve the issue as quickly as possible. Thank you for your patience.

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

1 year ago

Also got the email today about free Peacock Premium. I am a diamond rewards member. When I sign in, I can see about 20 rewards available to me but none are Peacock Premium offers. Also, if I follow the xfinity assistant link from the email, there is no “activate now” to click on.  

Official Employee

• 

711 Messages

@user_910054 Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

11 Messages

1 year ago

Same here. Platinum rewards member and no Peacock Premium offer on my rewards page either. Received the e-mail yesterday. Please help, Comcast.   

Official Employee

• 

46 Messages

@el_bajo I just replied to your DM, we'll work together to get this resolved. Thanks!

I no longer work for Comcast. 

Regular Visitor

• 

10 Messages

1 year ago

I was just able to access my free Peacock Premium subscription.

However, I was disappointed to find that the sports I wish to watch like Tour de France, Women’s World Cup and the British Open still require an additional paid subscription.  The same for current tv shows and basically anything else worth watching.

Oh well, if you ever want to view Saturday Night Live or Unsolved Mysteries reruns, then Peacock Premium is the streaming service for you! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here