U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Saturday, August 28th, 2021 8:41 PM

Closed

Returning Equipment

How long do I have to return the xfinity equipment after my service ends?

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

3 years ago

That is a great question! It is best to return as soon as possible to avoid unreturned equipment fees. Luckily, we have made the process a bit easier for you despite the closing of many businesses and the many stay-at-home orders we all must abide by. Here: https://comca.st/2Y5zahM are the steps to initiate a return of your equipment. We have an awesome partnership with UPS and will take care of the postage for you! 

You can schedule an at-home pickup by initiating the equipment return at the Digital Returns Center, printing the UPS return label, boxing up the equipment and then calling 1-800-PICK-UPS to schedule the pickup. You will need the tracking number from the UPS return label to schedule the pickup. 

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@XfinityDena

Thank you! If I were to return my equipement the day my service ends via UPS I would not be charged a late fee or is there a set number of days it needs to be received by?

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

That's a great question! We recommend that you return your equipment 14 days from the day of disconnect to avoid further charges! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here