U

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Wednesday, October 19th, 2022 8:57 PM

Closed

Return Label

I have repeatedly myself to countless unhelpful agents; all I need is a return label to give YOUR equipment back. There are no devices for me to select under a return, therefore I can not proceed in returning my devices. Driving to Comcast or UPS is not an option. At home pick up is an option offered by Comcast and it shouldn’t be this challenging to return. 

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

923 Messages

2 years ago

Hi, @user_e13d8e. I definitely do apologize for the issues you've had with getting the website to work for your equipment return. Did you get any new equipment exchanged recently with a return label included or is this related to a cancelation with all equipment being returned? 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

Cancellation with 2 devices to return 

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

2 years ago

Devices are Router and Flex box

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Just so we're on the same page, was this the link https://customer.xfinity.com/returns 

you used? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Yes. there are no devices to select for a return

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Okay, let's get some return labels sent out to you. In order to get started can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

No devices show to select in order to continue.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here