ytsejam1138's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Dec 21, 2020 5:00 PM

Requesting a XG1v4 self install kit

Can I please have a XG1v4 self install kit sent to me?  I currently have a  XG1v3 and would like to take advantage of my 4K TV.

Responses

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

6 m ago

Hi, ytsejam1138. Yes! We can absolutely send you a XG1v4 box. There is a $15 shipping fee associated with it, is that OK?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 m ago

Yes, the $15 shipping fee will be fine.

Official Employee

• 

6.7K Messages

6 m ago

So that we can get started, please send me a private message and include your full name and service address so I can access your account. Thank you.  

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

5 m ago

Hi folks, I too would like to request an XG1v4 DVR self-install kit.  Thanks.  

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

5 m ago

Hi @mahdab71! I can ship you a 4K DVR. I was able to locate your private message and will be replying to see if you still need assistance. Chat with you soon! 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

How can I get a XG1V4-A self install kit? I currently have an XG2v2-P with 20 hours of cloud DVR. I would like to have the XG1V4-A because of the internal DVR and sleeker design. With my 20 hour cloud DVR service, would I be able to use the 500GB DVR in the XG1V4 box?

Official Employee

• 

162 Messages

Hey @rcsmithjj. Thank you for sending over this request, we'd be happy to help! Since this is an older thread, it will be closed and inactive moving forward. Can you please create your own public post so that we can help out with this there? We'll get you taken care of. 

New to the Community?

Start Here