U

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

Saturday, February 11th, 2023 2:28 AM

Closed

Reps hang up on you

I've been hung up on twice tonight by Xfinity's reps. The customer service of this company is truly despicable and the knowledge of their service reps is non existent. It's like they just say whatever they're told to say like a script.

Problem Solver

• 

393 Messages

1 year ago

@user_db1346 This is not at all the experience we want for any of our valued Xfinity customers, and I would like to thank you for bringing these concerns to our attention here at the Xfinity Community Forums.

I would like to work with you directly to ensure such behavior is properly documented and forwarded to leadership. Before doing so though, may I ask what concerns or questions you had reached out about over the phone to see if I might assist you with those as well?

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

@XfinityShaina​ I was trying to get an update on whether the MB8611 modem issue has been worked on or not.

The only thing service reps keep telling me is that this is not Xfinity's problem but it is listed as a compatible device which is why I bought it but obviously something is not compatible. I'm being forced to either fork over more money to Xfinity to rent their gateway or buy another modem after I already purchased a $190 modem. I, along with many other Xfinity customers on this forum, just want answers to when this issue will be fixed.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you so much for your time on this and your response @user_db1346. I assure you that we are here to help in any way possible with your internet equipment. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

I will not sit and wait around on a website chat to get a response every other hour. Why am I wasting my time with reps when the reps themselves don't want to spend time to actually do their job. I literally just got an email from a [Edited: "Personal Information"] who didn't even bother changing the name in Xfinity's [Edited: "Language"] template email.

My name is [Edited: "Personal Information"] and I work in  at Comcast. I want to say thank you for completing our survey about your experience with Xfinity.  It sounds like we didn’t meet your expectations, and I want to apologize for falling short.

I attempted to reach you a few minutes ago. Your feedback is very important to us. It's essential to helping us continually improve the Xfinity experience for customers like you.  If you are willing and available, I would like to schedule some time to call and speak with you about your experience so we can make improvements. Please reply to this email with a few times that work best for you.

I look forward to talking with you.  We always want you to have the best experience possible, and we thank you for your trust and for choosing Xfinity.

Kind Regards,
[Edited: "Personal Information"]

If you do not wish to receive emails like this in the future, please click here.

Comcast Cable, One Comcast Center
1701 JFK Boulevard, Philadelphia, PA 19103
Attn: eMarketing

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thank you for keeping us posted, @user_db1346! I've had several customers report that their issues with the MB8611 were resolved after the manufacturer released an update. What issues are you having with your modem at this time?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

34 Messages

@XfinityEmilyB After your reply I went ahead and reconnected the MB8611 and it was working fine until a moment ago when it just disconnected and wouldn't come back up for 20 mins. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here