overdriveSD1's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tuesday, January 17th, 2023 11:09 PM

Closed

Replacing my existing set top box with an XG1v4 4K box

Hello,

Recently a technician was at my house and fixed an issue with the cable line that was limiting my internet speed but an issue remains where my aging XG2v2 box takes and extremely long to receive picture everyday when I turn on my tv (sometimes over 5 mins despite the box always being powered on and all of the power saving features disabled). He suggested that I have the box replaced and that I ask for XG1v4 box so I can take advantage of the 4K UHD content that my tv is capable of viewing, but I can't seem to figure out how to request a different box from the website. Can someone please assist?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Accepted Solution

Problem Solver

• 

411 Messages

2 years ago

We will continue to assist you privately! We appreciate your patience. 

Problem Solver

• 

411 Messages

2 years ago

I can help you get that ordered! I'll need to assist you privately to get your account info and create the order. Can you send a direct message addressed to 'Xfinity Support'? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityKyla​ Thank you, sending a direct message now!

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityKyla​ I sent a direct message to Xfinity Support 20 minutes ago but no one appears to be responding. What should I do?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here