U

Monday, May 6th, 2024 10:07 PM

removing of street side junction box

Hi,

I am looking to have a streetside junction box removed from my property. The coax inside the box is not terminated nor is it connected to an exiting coax, so it appears to be an artifact from the past.  How do I schedule someone to come out and remove the cable and box?  I filed a ticket <Edited: Personal Information> last week, but then got a message that the ticket was cancelled but no explanation as to why.  Would like the box and unused coax removed.

Thanks

<Edited: Personal Information>

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

28 days ago

Hi there, user_2jznlh. You are at the right place for assistance with the junction box. You did the right thing by getting a ticket open. The tickets are closed when a job is scheduled to address this. The job is placed on the schedule with a tentative date. Our jobs of this nature are handled in the order they are ready to work. The team stays and completes the job at each address even if it takes longer than estimated. They don't leave until it is done. It can take a couple of weeks before the team comes out.

I checked on the ticket number you provided and everything is in progress and looking good. Your job is on the list to be completed. The dispatch team will keep the job open and reschedule it at the end of each day it has not been completed until it is resolved. 

6 Messages

Thanks for the prompt response.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

You're welcome, user_2jznlh! I will keep an eye on this and reach out here when it has been completed so you can ensure everything is good on your end. I hope you have a nice evening!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Good evening,user_2jznlh! I just wanted to check in and let you know that the visit is still in progress. I have been checking on this daily and will continue to stay in touch here. I hope you have a nice evening! 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

27 days ago

No puedo conectar mi modem 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

23 days ago

Hello again, user_2jznlh. I hope you're having a great weekend so far. We wanted to circle back and check in to gather feedback and ensure you're all set. How is everything?

6 Messages

all set, just waiting for the task to be scheduled and completed.  Thanks for following up

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Great, we're glad to hear everything is all set @user_2jznlh. Is there anything further we can do for you at this time?

6 Messages

do you see a schedule for the work on your end?

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

The work order is showing completed on our end @user_2jznlh

6 Messages

No, the curbside box is still there and have not heard anything from Xfinity on when it will be removed.  Sounds like someone closed the work order without completing the work.  If so, can you reopen the work order and get it added back on the schedule?

Mike

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here