U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, July 19th, 2023 10:38 PM

Closed

Remove an old modem from my account

Hi,

I just upgraded my modem. I would like to remove the old modem from my account so someone else can use it. 

Thanks,

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

1 year ago

Thanks again for reaching out to us @user_16ff64! I’m glad we were able to make sure the old modem was removed from your account.

Expert

• 

105.7K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you for taking the time to reach out and being part of the Xfinity family. I'd be more than happy to help you remove your old modem. Please also note that sending unsolicited private messages to myself or any other user is a direct violation of our forum guidelines. You must first create a Public post requesting assistance, and once a Comcast verified employee responds and asks for a private message to be sent, you can then proceed with doing so. This is just a heads up for future reference, but I look forward to further assisting you.  Please provide me with the account number, your first and last name as well as the full address including zip code as it appears on the bill and I'll help. -Antoine

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here