jck14's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Tue, May 25, 2021 4:01 PM

Release of utility easement

I have a utility easement in my backyard and have received release from the electricians gas company. How do I get a release from Comcast/Xfinity??

Responses

Accepted Solution

EG

Expert

• 

89.1K Messages

4 m ago

Concern moved here for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees. 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

How does this answer my question?

EG

Expert

• 

89.1K Messages

You have a better and a faster chance of getting an answer from an actual Comcast employee here than where you originally posted your question.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Was your question answered? Please mark an Accepted Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

229 Messages

4 m ago

Hello @jck14! We can help with this request no problem. We'll need to get in contact with one of our offline teams for help with this release and do need to grab some account info from you to help complete this. If you send us a private message with your full name using our peer-to-peer chat service, we'll be able to help out further while keeping your information safe. Just hit the chat icon in the top right-hand corner of the screen, click "new message", type "Xfinity Support" and select that profile to send us a message directly to get this process started. 

Thank you for sending this our way @EG! :)

EG

Expert

• 

89.1K Messages

Quite welcome Katie !

I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@ComcastKatieMS 

there is no icon to start a private chat. Who do i contact to have a utility easement for comcast removed from my property that has not been used for 60 years. Comcast uses the easement in the front of the property.

XfinityEva

Official Employee

• 

165 Messages

Hey @jck14 sorry to see you are having trouble sending us a private message. The icon would be at the top right hand side and looks like a paper but if you are still having trouble just click on the left hand side at the top of the page where it says 'Welcome'  You will see the initial post 'Welcome to the new Xfinity Forums' and under private message you will see a guide step by step with pictures as well. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

8 d ago

Good afternoon,

I need to contact someone on getting a release of easement letter to install a shed. I have had it Julie, there are no markings.

I have the plat of survey and pictures.  Please advise.  

Thanks

EG

Expert

• 

89.1K Messages

@mccorkles96

Please create a new topic of your own here on this board detailing your issue. Thanks.  month 4-month-old dead thread now being closed. 

New to the Community?

Start Here