Q

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Apr 20, 2021 11:57 PM

Re-activating a seasonal account

How I reach someone live at Xfinity to re-activate internet service that was under a seasonal agreement (for a seasonal property)? I already have an active account but I can't find a phone number anywhere and do not live in the area full time to visit a local store. 

Responses

EG

Expert

• 

86.7K Messages

1 m ago

Concern moved here for greater exposure to actual Comcast employees. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

139 Messages

24 d ago

Hi there! We would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page! Search for Xfinity Support, if needed. Talk to you there

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.3K Messages

24 d ago

"Search for Xfinity Support" won't work. Instead, to send a "Peer to peer chat" (Private) message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/peer-to-peer-chat
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.

New to the Community?

Start Here