DatGuyWill's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Dec 29, 2020 7:00 AM

Re: Covid-19 bill extensions

I recently moved from the apartment downstairs into my current apartment, which once i looked at my bill, i was charged for installation when all the technician did was move some wires outside. When I initally got service and the guy actually had to climb a pole and drill into the wall, I wasn't charged a fee at all. I also just recently lost my job and I'm trying to see what opinions I have so that I can try to avoid getting disconnected. I have a 14 year old who is doing virtual school from home. I'm currently seeking work and I can't afford to not have any internet service. Any type of help is appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Responses

Accepted Solution

ComcastTeds

Official Employee

• 

18.9K Messages

4 m ago

@DatGuyWill 

Apologies for the issue and the experience that you described above. Your account is showing as not eligible for a payment arrangement.

As a courtesy, I have credited back the installation charges and any late charges and reactivation fees recently incurred, plus an additional small credit for your loyalty.

I hope that helps in making the overall balance due by 1/12/2021 more manageable.

Those credits will post overnight and will be available to view in My Account.

Thanks for your patience and hang in there.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here