Bobby_Reyes's profile

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Fri, Mar 19, 2021 10:31 PM

Property Damage Claim

I am the owner of an RV park in Richmond, TX where  one of your service crews damaged a water line when burying a cable. I need the direct contact information of a Comcast representative to get a property damage claim submitted.

Responses

ComcastPeter

Official Employee

• 

73 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @Bobby_Reyes! I'm so sorry to hear that a water line was damaged when our crew was out doing some work. I know this would be extremely concerning to me if I went through this, but you've reached the right place, and I can definitely get this escalated on your behalf. Please send me a private message with your first and last name as well as your full service address by clicking on the "message" icon at the top right-hand side of the webpage, then select "Xfinity Support" in the TO field to send a message.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

1 m ago

When I try to send you a message your name does not come up in the To: Field

Official Employee

• 

256 Messages

Sorry for the confusion! We recently upgraded our Communities experience, so you would not select a name. You would just click on the chat icon on the top right of the page and is the peer to peer chat. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here