U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, August 4th, 2024 1:24 AM

problems with xfinity

Why are there continual problems with Xfinity mobile, internet, house phone, and T.V.?  Why is it incredibly difficult for Xfinity to fix the problems.

Within the last two weeks, the cable and TV was down.  My cell phone was disconnected from the network at least a half a dozen times?  Even after I received a verification that my bill was paid.

I was also on the house phone, cell phone, and chatting with Xfinity, and within 3 hours all three services went down 3 times.

Today, a phone call with a verification number was being sent to voice mail, and voice mail only recorded 4 of the six numbers.  Prior to fixing this problem, my phone would not ring.  I chatted with customer service, they reset my network so my chat was disconnected.  I found I needed to change the setting on my incoming calls, because xfinity thought the call was spam and sent it to voice.

I am paying over $3000 a year for this poor service and the inability of the chat service and customer service to fix the problems.    I read many times, that the chat person will fix the problem, or rest assured.  What lies.

Try to talk to someone from Xfinity U.S. and tell them about these issues, good luck.

Incredibly poor service, horrible customer support from Xfinity!

Expert

• 

105.9K Messages

1 month ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

1 month ago

Hey there, user_45d546 , thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your account concerns. We definitely want to ensure that your services are working properly for you. I would be happy to submit your customer experience feedback, and we would love to turn this experience around for you. 

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

15 days ago

I am again contacting XFINITY.  I have used over a 1/2 gig of data and I have been home connected to my router.  I tried calling 1800XFINITY, the automated system hung up on me.  I used chat, and I phone number given to me by chat, and while I was talking to both, my XFINITY network reset and lost connectivity.

I am asking why I used 1/2 of gig of data, considering I pay per gig, and I can not find anyone who can answer the question. I am waiting over an hour with MAC to talk with a manager.  Without any success.   I have been given a phone number of 1844 963 0050 by MD, which I was told by Corday it is not the correct phone number.

Mac says "he understand my frustration", he created a report.  It will by the back office.  He told me I would be notified by email within 24 - 48 hours.

I am trying to find out how the data was used.  No one has been able to tell me how I can get this information. 

Very tough working with XFINITY.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here