U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thursday, February 17th, 2022 5:13 PM

Closed

prepaid visa

When I signed up for internet in August 2021, i was told that i would receive a $50 prepaid visa card. I haven't received one. I tried the status website which couldn't find my account and gave me a phone number to call. I called the phone number , went through the IVR only to be placed on infinite music on hold. Who can i call or email directly to get the status of the card?

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

2 years ago

@user_227f6e Hi there! We can look into the prepaid card for you. Please send us a private message with your full name and service address. 

Please select the chat icon in the top right-hand corner. Then search for Xfinity Support. Please make sure to provide your full name and service address. Or click here

https://comca.st/3LFsv20. Then click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon.

Type "Xfinity Support" there. As you are typing a drop-down list appears.

• Select "Xfinity Support" from the list. An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter or tap the >icon to send it

Contributor

• 

38 Messages

2 years ago

@user_227f6e I am experiencing the same issue and apparently many others are experiencing the same thing.  So many people have not received their gift cards.  I called and chatted with xfinity agents so many times and they just asked me to call a different number.  And every time I called, it would take over 30 minutes to get to speak to a real person.  It's really frustrating!!!  I don't know if you would get the $50 gift card or not.  I was promised $300 visa gift card and never received it, as to so many others.  The employees here at the forum is not much of help here.  They just told you to contact them and no results.  I've tried everything already.  I think xfinity does NOT want to give out the gift card.  They just want to lock you into contract and forget about you.  It's so ridiculous!!!  It doesn't take long to mail something inside an envelope.  

Problem Solver

• 

493 Messages

Hi, @user_227f6e. Thank you so much for taking the time to voice the experience that you've had with trying to get more information on the status of your gift card. I apologize for the frustration this has caused. Please rest assured that we will do what we can to make sure that everything is taken care of as it was originally promised. If possible, could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address so that I can look into this for you? 

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I no longer work for Comcast

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here