U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tuesday, November 29th, 2022 6:06 AM

Closed

Prepaid Visa card not working

We received the Visa prepaid gift cards for signing up with Xfinity service. One of our cards will not work anywhere we try to use it and it expires next month. I have not been able to reach anyone for help on resolving this matter.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

2 years ago

Hello, @user_2d061b, our team will be happy to help you with the Visa gift card. Have you already followed the activation process? Your card will come with a sticker on the front of the card with activation instructions. If you do not see this sticker or if it's no longer there you can check the back of the card for a contact phone number, and you can reach out to Visa to activate your card. If there's another issue with the card, they can also take a closer look at other common solutions. If you have already called the support number on the back of the card, please let us know. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

My Xfinity Mobile VISA debit card doesn't work anywhere please suggest a solution.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey @user_8085e4 ,

We would be more than happy to offer our assistance. With the Xfinity Prepaid Visa Gift Cards, they may not be accepted everywhere. Are you having issues using the card at specific merchants or has the card expired and no longer able to be used? Please let us know at your next available convenience.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here