A

Thursday, May 23rd, 2024 10:45 PM

Please help.

In my events log on my router settings each and every day there are entries for " IP address released "  "erouter administrative 

Ly disabled" "erouter enabled as dual stack". Etc. I am having so many problems with my home Internet  and security. My cameras aren't even notifying me of activity or people  outside like it should 

Then I look at my last 2 statements which tell me that my home is no longer monitored by safety personnel even though I pay for it.  And to call to reactivate the service  I never discontinued the service and here I'm being charged for it. I can't see anything going on outside so what am I paying for? 

I don't believe that Comcast is as secure as it seems to be or that it's made out to be. I contact

ed the fraud dept by email and have heard nothing back  today or yesterday. Comcast  is putting mine and my son's safety at risk. 

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

24 days ago

Removed second picture due to the account number showing. If you would like to repost it, please remove the account number. This post has been moved to the customer service section for quicker support.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

24 days ago

Our team can help, Aesmom2005. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here