D

Saturday, July 22nd, 2023 10:06 PM

Closed

Plan Upload Speeds In My Area

Is there a way to check what the max upload speeds are for the various plans in my area?  I'm moving my service and want to change plans, but would like to know the upload speeds as part of my selection.

Thanks,

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

11 months ago

Hello @daBrado, thanks for reaching out for help with your plan changes. Because the speed can change depending on your region, the best way to see what upload speed you will get, is to go online and shop for new plans after you are logged into your account. 

However, the general speed tiers are as follows: 

50 Mbps/10 Mbp
 75 Mbps/10 Mbps
200 Mbps/10 Mbps
400 Mbps/10 Mbps
800 Mbps/20 Mbps
1 Gbps/20 Mbps
1.2 Gbps/35 Mbps
2 Gbps/200 Mbps

5 Messages

@XfinityRyanE​ I had tried to find the upload info while shopping for a new plan while logged in, but was unable to locate the information I'm afraid...

But, thank you for the general speed tiers!

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

We are happy to help and truly appreciate you planning to bring your Xfinity with you to your new location. I know moving services can be stressful, and we want to make this process as easy as possible for you. If you do have any additional speed tier questions for a specific location, we would be happy to help you.

Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here