U

Tuesday, July 23rd, 2024 8:44 PM

Phone Number

I just can't find their customer service phone number or chat or anything.

Would you point me to the right number?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

2 months ago

user_o9jtp4 Thank you so much for your post on how to reach out to us directly! We have lots of options to cover them all we have a great page set up for our customers. Check out our Contact us page to see all of them. Our number to call customer care is not shown but you can request a call if you want to call you can reach us at 1-800-Xfinity (1-800-934-6489). 

1 Message

So what your saying is that we cannot reach any human to discuss our account.

Official Employee

• 

2.2K Messages

user_8r2v3f Yes, you are speaking with a team of human agents on this platform and we would be happy to assist you with any account questions you might have. Our support page shows all the options to reach out for human support! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

1 month ago

None of the options given fit my issue! My cable box is overheating and I can’t leave it plugged in. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

user_zm3jvo, Thank you for reaching out to Xfinity Support. I would like to take a closer look at your modem issues and see what we can do to get this corrected.

Please send us a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page. 

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 

• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page) 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 

• Press Enter to send your message 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

1 month ago

Are there any service reps in the USA who can be reached via phone?

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

@user_es69zf The only phone number we have for support would be 1-800-XFINITY and it would route you to the best team possible to resolve your concern. Our team here also offers support for our valued customers for any questions or concerns you may have. Was there a specific concern you needed assistance with?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here