D

Visitor

• 

35 Messages

Saturday, June 15th, 2024 1:59 AM

Peacock Premium for Diamond Rewards

Hello,

I am a diamond rewards member. I claimed and activated my Peacock Premium reward, but when I sign in to Peacock it wants me to choose a plan and does not show that I have premium. Please assist.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 months ago

Hi there, @DefaultCustomerName thank you for taking the time to reach out on our Xfinity Forum  I understand your concern with the Peacock subscription, and I'd like the opportunity to check into that for you. Let's start with this, please use this link to subscribe https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/. Once there you will want to click on the "Activate Now" on banner that states "Your Peacock subscription is ready for activation" You will then enter the email address and password you want associated with the Peacock account. This can be the same as your Xfinity account, but it does not have to be. If you have a previous Peacock account and want to retain the preferences/history, you should use the same email address you normally use to log in. Xfinity Rewards Diamond and Platinum members with Xfinity Internet can redeem a special offer for Peacock Premium at no additional cost from the Xfinity Rewards website. You must be enrolled in Xfinity Rewards to take advantage of the offer. Once the offer is redeemed, you’ll continue to have access to Peacock Premium as long as you remain enrolled in Xfinity Rewards as a Diamond or Platinum member with Xfinity Internet. Are you now able to subscribe?-Richard

Visitor

• 

35 Messages

I have followed all of the steps to activate this offer, however, my peacock account does not reflect this. See screenshot.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you, @DefaultCustomerName Thank you, have you already had Peacock in the past?-Richard

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

35 Messages

Yes, I had a Peacock account prior to activation. I cancelled the paid subscription to utilize the Xfinity offer.

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

Thank you, @DefaultCustomerName for that information. Let's get your account pulled up and look deeper into this for you. Can you please DM me your first and last name, along with your full service address so that I can assist you further.-Richard

To send a direct message [private message]:

•   Click "Sign In" if necessary
  •   Click the "Direct Message" icon
  •   Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  •   The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •   - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •   - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  •   Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  •   Press Enter to send it
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

Exact the same situation for me. Followed all steps and the peacock account still says. Do you have a solution to fix this?

1 Message

3 months ago

This has happened to me as well

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, pinay_racer, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums. Are you still having this issue and what troubleshooting steps have you tried already? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

2 months ago

My question is also related to the offer for Diamond Reward Xfinity member and Peacock Premium.  I currently have Peacock Premium included in my Xfinity plan but this promotion is scheduled to end on June 25, 2025.  Will Xfinity automatically switch me over to this Xfinity reward for Diamond members?  Thank you!

Official Employee

• 

805 Messages

Keefelc1 Hello, I am happy to be of assistance. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here