galengreen's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Dec 1, 2020 7:00 PM

Ownership Change Request

I'm not kidding when I say I am so close to losing my mind... I moved out of my apartment in AUGUST and have been trying to get my Xfinity account moved to my old roommates since then and it has proven quite nearly impossible. I have the form filled out, but I need Xfinity to send me the link to submit it - has anyone found a way to talk to a customer service agent?? I work all day and well into the evening so they are always off by the time I get off work. This is causing so much stress for me and my roommates and I really REALLY need help and quite frankly Xfinity is not currently being helpful at all! Please if anyone knows how to get this link I will be eternally grateful. Please please please please please.

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

6 m ago

@galengreen wrote:

I'm not kidding when I say I am so close to losing my mind... I moved out of my apartment in AUGUST and have been trying to get my Xfinity account moved to my old roommates since then and it has proven quite nearly impossible. I have the form filled out, but I need Xfinity to send me the link to submit it - has anyone found a way to talk to a customer service agent?? I work all day and well into the evening so they are always off by the time I get off work. This is causing so much stress for me and my roommates and I really REALLY need help and quite frankly Xfinity is not currently being helpful at all! Please if anyone knows how to get this link I will be eternally grateful. Please please please please please.

This Knowledge Base article will help explain the process and how to submit your form.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

2.9K Messages

6 m ago

Greetings! I appreciate you taking the time to reach out to us here on the forums. I hope you are having an amazing day! I apologize to hear of the issues you are having with trying to get the account holder's name change to your roommate. We would like to make sure this is being resolved. Can you please send me a PM with your first and last name so I may further assist you?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastMichael" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Official Employee

• 

4 Messages

6 m ago

Hi there! I'd be glad to ensure that this gets looked into further. Please click on my handle (ComcastRob) and send a private message with your name, the complete service address (including city, state, ZIP, suite number, etc), and the phone or account number, and any pertinent details-- like the ticket number(s)-- so we can help. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here