U

Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Sunday, July 23rd, 2023 5:22 AM

Closed

Outage

I have outages almost every day. The service rep gave me a DTM ID code to use when reporting every outage to help them understand what's going on. I can't get through to a real person by phone or by chat. How do I use this DTM number and track this outage?

Expert

• 

106.3K Messages

1 year ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

2.6K Messages

1 year ago

@user_448f86 we appreciate your time reaching out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I can understand how frustrating service interruptions can be. I would like to look into this further to make sure that I am providing you accurate information. Please send us a DM to Xfinity Support with your full name and address to get started.

To send a direct message:
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 Press Enter to send it

1 Message

@XfinityBillie​  Where is the “Direct Message” icon? The link you provided does not work either. I am having the same issue as well and its getting frustrating. 

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thank you for the response, and we are sorry you are having trouble finding it. Please try visiting https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging to send us a DM.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here