U

Wednesday, June 26th, 2024 11:58 PM

Outage with no updates or service, can’t get help or speak to a human

My Internet is out. It was supposed to be back up and running two hours ago and there have been no updates. I can’t get in touch with anybody to alert them that not only is the status update incorrect but the outage map is also incorrect. The phone system repeatedly hangs up on me despite me saying I’m not calling to report the outage or get a status update on the outage. The chat system will not allow me to speak with anybody or give me any amount of help. I have an Xfinity customer, but I will be reconsidering my services as this has been one of the worst customer service experiences I have ever had.

1 Message

2 days ago

Ditto. I spent 2 hours with them trying to fix my phone only to find out they have an international outage with no estimate when it will be back. How could they not let the advanced team and regular troubleshooters know so we didn’t waste so much time. I’m on vacation and not sure what I will do without a phone. Very stressful. Lack of communication and information is unacceptable. Switching carriers the min I get home. 

Official Employee

• 

959 Messages

@user_h9lsvx Thank you for reaching out on the Xfinity Community forums. We are sorry to hear you are having some issues with Xfinity Mobile while away. Thank you for the feedback regarding the experience you had when trying to reach out. We appreciate you letting us know good or bad. If you still need assistance please feel free to reach out. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here