Jenaybaybay's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Feb 18, 2021 1:00 PM

Outage Credit

I was told to go online and apply for a credit for my internet outages in Houston. Most of the day yesterday I had no internet got it back around 8:40pm but it was in and out. How do I apply for the credit?

Responses

ComcastJeniece

Official Employee

• 

147 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there, Jenaybaybay, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding the service interruption in your area! I see you are a new poster in the community! Welcome, we really appreciate your time in joining the community! Happy posting! I definitely apologize for the inconvenience of any service interruptions in your area. Also, I hope you are staying warm out there! We would be happy to take a look at the details of the interruption. Can you please send us a Private Message with your full name and full address, so we can pull up your account?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastJeniece" then select "Send a Message" on the right side.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here