sarapp01's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Feb 17, 2021 1:00 PM

Outage and credit

I too work from home. I had my power restored after 4 days and now I see that my internet is out and won't be back up until maybe Saturday morning? This makes working from home nearly impossible, and I can't just go to a public Wi-Fi location due to Covid restrictions. Why is it taking so long to get the internet fixed? Can I get a refund for this outage as well?

Responses

ComcastJeniece

Official Employee

• 

158 Messages

2 m ago

Hey there, sarapp01, thanks for reaching out through Forums regarding your service interruption. I work from home myself and I know how important it is to have your service up and running. I definitely apologize for the inconvenience regarding any service interruptions. We would be happy to take a look at the details of any service interruption in your area. Can you please send us a Private Message with your full name and full address so we can pull up your account?

To send a private message, please click my name "ComcastJeniece" then select "Send a Message" on the right side. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here