DreamSayerZ's profile

Problem Solver

• 

430 Messages

Sunday, May 19th, 2024 4:59 PM

Closed

Order Not Confirmed

I upgraded my service online today accepting the new offer for 1 year free of Xfinity Mobile with unlimited data. I kept all of my existing services the same. When I was at the end of the order and clicked Submit Order, I received an Error 404 message, cookie too large, or something to that effect. I closed my browser, restarted to the order page again, which seemed was saved, went through to the end, and placed. This time saw 2 black bars flash at the top cookie settings, then returned to an Xfinity page. Not sure which one, but was not an order confirmation page.

I called and spoke to an agent to confirm, but said did not see an order? Said can place again. I said no no no I will go back online and check or do again myself. But now when I go to place an order it shows my current plan as the one selected with free mobile unlimited line for a year. I went to Xfinity Mobile page for account and seems that I have an active plan. Question is, how do I setup the mobile service? And why no order email confirmation?

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

28 days ago

@DreamSayerZ   Did you try to contact our Xfinity Mobile department to make sure everything was correct and for more help with setup?

SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968
Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968
Chat: https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile

Problem Solver

• 

430 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​ I have not. Right now just trying to confirm an order actually went through. Seems I should have received something no? And that email would supply instructions.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@DreamSayerZ Yes, correct. You should get an email confirmation typically within 15 minutes. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

430 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​ I called mobile and they do not see an order and they know nothing of this promotion. I'll just wait until tomorrow. Maybe the order is in limbo land and hasn't fully processed yet.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

@DreamSayerZ If the mobile department isn't able to see one then there wouldn't have been one completed or pending. Have you tried to clear your cache and cookies and tried the order again? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Problem Solver

• 

430 Messages

@XfinityPeterH​ Yes I just tried clearing my cache and cookies. Even in a new browser. And the system will not add the promo now. It is trying to charge me for a line. The process tree is different now. And when I do finagle my way by even trying to increase my speed tier, the mobile promo is not showing up in the order confirmation. It's as if the system knows I already have it. I also saved a PDF of my original order confirmation before hitting the Submit Order button before it erred out the first time as proof.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

24 days ago

DreamSayerZ, thank you for sharing your time and energy throughout our conversation to get to the bottom of that ACP/Xfinity Mobile offer. Our Internet Essentials team was able to confirm this particular offer was for customers new to Xfinity Mobile, but hopefully a promotion you're elgible for comes around the corner soon. Have a great rest of your week and weekend! 
- XfinityMarcos

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here