Brian_14's profile

Contributor

• 

28 Messages

Mon, Apr 27, 2020 5:00 PM

opt out / unsubscribe from Acorn TV

I rented ACORN TV earlier this month or at the end of last month. I wish to discontinue it but can not find out where to do this. It can not be that hard, I have tried CHAT... no help there, probably to busy.
So simply, I need to find the page where I can opt out of ACORN TV> off my bill.
unsubscribe from acorn tv
thanks

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 m ago

I also would like to know how to eliminate ACORNTV from my account.  I never ordered it. I have been hacked by someone through my Amazon account (since deleted) who has cost me a lot of time with small charges. 

I bet it was a lot easier to start billing me than it has been to get rid of. I am annoyed because I have been disconnected twice while mid-conversation with Xfinity Agents.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I also want to eliminate acorn tv from my account. No way to get rid of it. No access to chat.

Official Employee

• 

317 Messages

Hello, @michael1084rvv;I'm sorry to hear about any difficulties removing Acorn TV. I can take a look at things for you and see what we can do! Please send me a Message with the full name of the Account Owner and yourself, if different, as well as the full address on the account to get started.

To send a Message:
1. Click on the Chat Bubble icon in the upper right corner to access our new Peer 2 Peer feature!
2. Search for "Xfinity Support" and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop down list.
3. Type your message in the text area.
4. Press Enter to send!

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
MNtundraRET

Expert

• 

4.6K Messages

3 m ago

Moved to Customer Service for help.

New to the Community?

Start Here