Yianni3's profile

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

Tuesday, August 13th, 2024 6:50 AM

Online Chat

Agent (04:06 am): Hi [Edited personal information], thank you for contacting Xfinity. My name is [Edited]. How may I help you today?

nullAgent (04:08 am): Thank you for bringing this to our concern. Let me quickly check it and help further to get this resolved.

Agent (04:09 am): .

Agent (04:10 am): I am checking your account

Agent (04:11 am): Is this your service address [Edited personal information]

nullAgent (04:11 am): Thank you for confirming it .

Agent (04:11 am): As I have checked that the netflix is not added in your account 

nullAgent (04:12 am): Let me check that for you.

Agent (04:14 am): Thanks for waiting.

Agent (04:15 am): As I have checked that there is a changed update in your account where the old plan has been removed because of the landline disconnection 

Agent (04:16 am): Which is why the netflix got removed from the plan.

nullAgent (04:17 am): Ohh I see.

nullnullAgent (04:17 am): Please do not worry as I will re-add it .

Agent (04:17 am): And I am going to take a complaint and highlight the same to my seniors as well.

nullAgent (04:18 am): Most welcome.

Agent (04:18 am): Please allow me a minute .

nullnullAgent (04:18 am): Yes, I can see that the landline got removed .

Agent (04:18 am): I will re-check your previous plan as well.

nullAgent (04:20 am): Hi [Edited], welcome back. This is [Edited], please give me a few moments to review the conversation so we can pick up right where you left off.

nullAgent (04:22 am): You're welcome.

Agent (04:23 am): I read the chat but could you please elaborate your concern so that I can assist you better.

nullnullAgent (04:26 am): Thank you for bringing this to my attention, I will be glad to assist you with your concern.

nullAgent (04:27 am): Sure [Edited] I will just need a moment here let me check it.

nullAgent (04:31 am): You're welcome.Meanwhile How is your day been so far ?

nullAgent (04:32 am): No worries I will get it for you I'm working on it.

nullnullAgent (04:36 am): Thank you for letting me know

nullnullAgent (04:53 am): Hi [Edited], welcome back. This is [Edited], please give me a few moments to review the conversation so we can pick up right where you left off.

nullAgent (04:57 am): Hi [Edited], welcome back. This is [Edited], please give me a few moments to review the conversation so we can pick up right where you left off.

nullAgent (04:59 am): [Edited]' previous agent lost the chat due to a technical glitch in our tools, and your chat has now reconnected with me.

Agent (04:59 am): I apologize for the inconvenience. As I am customer myself and I know that it is definitely not a good situation to be in.

Agent (04:59 am): I will surely help you to resovle your concern with every resolution

nullAgent (05:00 am): I understand that [Edited].

Agent (05:02 am): I really apricate your business with we really do not provide this kind of experience to you 

Agent (05:02 am): Please I am really sorry for that shall we proceed fruther toward your concern now

nullnullAgent (05:04 am): Yes, I have received your message. Let me first check on the account to see why it was removed. After that, I will assist you in adding back Netflix, HBO Max, and Peacock Premium to the account.

Agent (05:04 am): Your patience will be highly appricated

[Edited] (06:13 am): need to connect to an agent

Xfinity Assistant (06:13 am): Thanks, I can help with most issues, but I'll put you in touch with an agent if you need more assistance. What do you need help with today?

[Edited] (06:13 am): TV & Streaming questions

Xfinity Assistant (06:13 am): Need help with Xfinity TV? Like an agent, I can help you with:

[Edited] (06:13 am): customer service 

Xfinity Assistant (06:13 am): OK. I'll put you in touch with a live agent now.

Agent (06:14 am): Hi [Edited], thank you for contacting Xfinity. My name is [Edited]. How may I help you today?

Agent (06:15 am): [Edited] may I know how can I help you?

Agent (06:17 am): Not to rush are we still connected?

Agent (06:18 am): Hello, thank you for contacting Xfinity. My name is [Edited]. How may I help you today?

Agent (06:19 am): Hello 

Agent (06:19 am): Not to rush are we still connected?

Agent (06:19 am): I haven't heard from you for a bit. I'll be here for a few more minutes if you still need my help.

Agent (06:19 am): How are you ?

nullAgent (06:20 am): I apologize for the inconvenience. Let me review the account to assist you better.

Agent (06:20 am): May I know your concern 

null

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

2 months ago

the above is a chat that lasted over 2 hours with 5 different "representatives" and no solution to a problem Xfinity created.

Most businesses would be out of business if they conducted themselves in this manner.

Totally unacceptable customer service.

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

Hello, @Yianni3 Sorry to hear you did not have a great experience using our Online chat. To assist can you tell me the reason you originally reached out? Was it just to remove the phone service? Were the chat agents able to put Netflix back on your account. Our team can assist in making this right. Please respond without including any personal information as this is a public forum. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

a couple weeks ago I called Xfinity to ask if they have any suggestions to lower my bill which was $370 a month.

we discussed options and decided that I could disconnect my landline and lower my internet speed from 1200 to 800.

I was told that this would save me almost $100 a month.

My cable tv, streaming services, home security would all stay the same.

Yesterday I came home from work and found that Netflix does not work.

After over 2 hours on the online chat, I was consistently being told sorry we will fix the issue.

Nothing was fixed. I am beyond frustrated.  I have been a loyal customer for many years and now realize why so many customers decide to find other services.

All I want is what I was promised.

My original package minus landline and reduced internet speed.  Why is that so difficult?

Official Employee

• 

1.9K Messages

@Yianni3

Please allow me to review your account and get Netflix back on. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message:

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon

2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)

4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

1 Message

I need help

i have been overcharged for  9 months

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Good evening @user_kv43mq, and thank you for reaching out to our dedicated Communities team here on our forums, we appreciate it! Oh, no! I'm sorry to hear that you have been overcharged for 9-months and assure you our team is the right team to help! We'd be happy to review your account further and address any bill concerns you may have. As a consumer myself and a mom who works on a budget, I know how stressful it can be when your bill is higher than expected. We'd also be happy to explore options and current offers to help get your bill back down. Our team is committed to trying to set up the right plans for our valuable customers that suit both their needs and budget!

To better review your bill and address any concerns though, we will first need to collect some private information to locate the account and then send over a security code to verify the account. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your first and last name along with the service address on the account?

To send a "Direct Message" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  • Press Enter to send it

We look forward to working with you further! 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here