P

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sunday, January 22nd, 2023 9:55 PM

Closed

On the phone for hours only to get transfered, transfered, transfered and then put on hold with no one coming back.

I been having issues with my xfinity stream service and no one seems to be able to solve the problem. I finally called to have the service canceled. I have to explain the situation over and over and over again as they continue to pass me around to someone that is an "expert", but is just some person that is in the same department with no real higher level of expertise. The last time I get transferred they guy ask me for my name and address again and ask to explain the situation. I stated the last guy said he was on the phone with billing department having a conversation about my situation and that he is transferring me to that person to finalize a refund. The guy I get has no clue what I'm talking about and I again have to explain everything which takes nearly 20 minutes. He then puts me on hold mid sentence. I been on hold now for 3.5 hours waiting for him to pick back up so I don't have to explain myself again to another person, but I have a feeling this guy isn't going to pick up the phone and I will be on hold until the system auto hangs up on me.

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

2 years ago

Hey @PaladinRoden, thank you for reaching out to Xfinity support on our forums. That's definitely not the experience we want you to have and I can certainly help out with a refund. Can you send us a direct message so I can take a look at your account?

To send a direct message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct messaging" icon near the top right of the page

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here