U

Monday, June 17th, 2024 12:51 PM

NOW Support

Please someone help me worth my account! I am trying to resume service by turning autopay back on but I get an error page(attached). I’ve tried multiple browsers and devices had tech come to my home and everything and still not working! I have chatted with agents that are Xfinity now agents and they schedule a call back to a depart that’s not Xfinity now and then they transfer me to prepaid and they can’t help and refer me back to Xfinity.com/now and to chat and chat schedules call back that can’t help and the cycle continues . This issue has been ongoing for two weeks and customer service is as good as Nickelodeon 

This post was created from this comment on different post

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

9 days ago

Greetings, @user_1z83wl! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your account, but we will do whatever we can to help. Can you tell me a little more about what happened when you reached out to the NOW support team by chat? You mentioned they referred you to an outside team. Was this for billing support, or something else?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here