U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 5:52 PM

No tv/ internet

After hurricane Milton my service has been down and I would like to know when I can expect to be back up and running. I’m in an area that was not hard hit by the storm and weather has been perfect since Wednesday so I don’t understand the delay

2 Messages

7 days ago

Additionally it’s impossible to get anyone on the phone as well as the website to talk with so it’s more than a little annoying

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

5 days ago

Thanks for reaching out. Regardless if your location has power, the commercial power grid that powers our equipment is not restored yet. Unfortunately, as of now, we do not have an update for you. You can go to our regional blog, https://florida.comcast.com/2024/10/07/milton/ , to find the latest updates on our preparation and restoration efforts for Storm Milton, now and until we get every customer back up and running.  Nothing about this process is easy, it takes time to bring back these systems online after many of our services nodes being damaged by debris, and other natural disaster related issues.

2 Messages

5 days ago

Hello. I live in Augusta GA area. I have lost my internet services since 9/27/2024, 16 days as of now. No worries, Xfinity will fix your outage issues in 1-2 years.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Hi! Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the service interruption.  I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.To send a "Direct Message":
Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message chat" icon
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here