U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Saturday, October 1st, 2022 5:59 PM

Closed

No Services

I'm located in Jacksonville Florida,  after hurricane Ian I have no internet, no TV services. When  is the service going to be resolved. The app says you detected and outage, tells me to input my phone number they will text with update its been 3 days without your services.  I need feed back now, I'm taking my business elsewhere if this is not resolved, to a more reliable service provider. 

Disgruntled Consumer 

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Hurricane Ian

Expert

• 

104.1K Messages

2 years ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to actual Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_d0e379 and thank you for taking the time to reach out to us here on our Xfinity Forums. I can definitely understand the frustration with the service interruption. After a major hurricane there are many factors involved in getting your services up and running. Even though power may be restored to your home we may have plants or nodes that are still without power. Additionally there may be breaks in the cable lines that need to be repairs. The Xfinity My Account app provides the most up to date information for service interruptions. We truly appreciate your patience as our technicians work as quickly and safely as possible to restore services to your home. 

(edited)

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here