U

Friday, October 11th, 2024 6:56 PM

NO SERVICE, NO RESPONSE

You have the worst customer service!  Can you please give your customers an update when service will be restored!!!!!!!!  Put a Live person to answer support calls not a machine!! 

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

7 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

962 Messages

7 days ago

user_uxofln Getting service restored is our repair teams number one priority I assure you. I would recommend to use our Xfinity app or Status Center link https://www.xfinity.com/support/status as those will be the best ways to stay up to date with any service interruptions. Customer service can only see the same thing that our customers can see from the app or website. 

3 Messages

I have used that resource and it doesn’t provide any updates. The outage map has shown the same information for 2 days!! 
Why can’t we just get a timeline on when we will have service again. Give us something… we can’t get a live person on the phone, your apps never give new information. It’s ridiculous!! Try harder!! 

Official Employee

• 

962 Messages

user_uxofln If the information hasn't changed, then there is no further information to provide, but that will update even tho that is out of our control. I assure you that Comcast is aware of the situation, and has the repair teams working hard to get this resolved. The phone agents would only be able to provide the same information that you see currently. They would be telling you the same thing. We do appreciate your feedback, and will pass that along. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

1 Message

7 days ago

When my power came back on after the storm the internet was working for like 20 mins and then it went down. It has been two days and I haven’t seen anything being done. An official update would be nice. My son has homework assignments he can’t do because there is no internet. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

Hello user_73j1y0 thank you so much for reaching out and adding your experience to our Forums conversation. Our thoughts and prayers are with everyone affected by Storm Helene and Storm Milton. 

Our Xfinity Status Center is the best resource for account-specific repair questions, but we have also set up an alternate website for our Florida residents which provides new articles on a daily basis. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

3 Messages

6 days ago

Xfinity should take lessons from FPL on how to provide good service and good customer support. My power never went out, yet FPL sends updates on their power outages & restoration status multiple times a day.  
Xfinity hasn’t sent one update and service is still down and who knows when it will be restored. 

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

I can understand it is frustrating with no timeline, however our teams are working with local officials and power companies to get services restored as soon as it is safe to do so. I apologize that we cannot give you an exact day and time, please understand the boots are on the ground and working to restore services to everyone affected by the Hurricanes. As mentioned the status center will update when there are updates. Please also feel free to check out Comcast Florida. 

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here