A

Monday, October 14th, 2024 9:18 PM

NO INTERNET- PER USUAL

My service is out every other [Edited: "Language"] day, from minutes to HOURS. It has now been down since 9am. Since I can’t work and I’m missing money, I wonder if Xfinity will cover the bill? [Edited: "Language"] NO THEY WONT. How am I paying you for WIFI that I receive only when I’m LUCKY?! [Edited: "Language"]! This is not normal to have outages CONSTANTLY. And there is ZERO customer service even if I wanted to cancel! The automated line offers [Edited: "Language"] outages updates like I can’t still see my WIFI ISNT [Edited: "Language"] WORKING. Either answer the [Edited: "Language"] customer service line & cancel my [Edited: "Language"] services or fix the [Edited: "Language"] WiFi we ALL pay good money for!!! 

Official Employee

• 

1.3K Messages

4 days ago

Hey @Ag1220, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience regarding the Xfinity Internet connectivity issues. I would be more than happy to offer my assistance looking into this further for you.

Could you please provide us with some additional details of the issue at hand? When you pull open the Xfinity App, does it state there is a service interruption, just connectivity issues with the Internet, or is your modem online and just connectivity issues? Do you use a rental modem or your own personal modem? Do you have a third-party wireless router that you use with our Xfinity xFi Gateway or personal modem? Please provide as much detail as possible so we can best assist.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here