U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Friday, September 27th, 2024 6:55 PM

No help

My line is down, the chatbot is no help and the service number immediately disconnects 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

22 days ago

Thanks for reaching out, user_8ccaaa! I'd be more than happy to help you get your line back up. Are you talking about a phone line or cable line/ wire outside your home? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

We just went thru a hurricane and the line to my and my neighbors house is in the yard. I have no internet and no phone. I am on disability so if I have an emergency, I cannot get help.

Official Employee

• 

805 Messages

user_8ccaaa First of I am glad you are safe. We can certainly look into your matter. Can you please send us a DM. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full name and service address to help us locate your account. Let me know if you have any questions.  

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

I already did that. The technician was here this morning & replaced the line but he said that the main hub...wherever that is, would have to be reset before my service is restored 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

user_8ccaaa It sounds like your area may currently be impacted by a service interruption. Did the technician provide any details on when services will be back online? 

(edited)

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Unfortunately, no...he didn't have any other information on the situation. I'm in a rural area and everyone's out. Most of the website/app information has not changed since Friday & most everybody has had their power restored.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here