U

Saturday, March 30th, 2024 10:22 AM

Closed

No coaxial outlet in my home!

Hello, I recently ordered xfinity gigabit internet for my home but realized something. I cannot find a coaxial outlet anywhere in the condo! I’ve looked in every room, closet and even the garage and yet nothing. All I found was a coaxial CABLE sticking out the wall coming from the outside which I assume is connected to the antenna mounted up on the roof. What do I do? Can a technician from xfinity fix this? Am I going to have to call an electrician ? I really would rather not but I also do not want to go back to AT&T. If I can get some help on this soon it would be greatly appreciated. Thank you! 

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

5 months ago

Thank you for sending us a direct message, @user_kt1il2! I'm so glad our technician was able to install that outlet for you. Please feel free to create a new post if you ever need assistance with anything else. Our amazing community is always ready to help.

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

5 months ago

Hi there @user_kt1il2!  Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to Xfinity Support here on our Community Forum.  We are so glad to hear from you and happy to help in any way that we can to ensure things are squared away.  If you have no outlets in your home, that would be a job for an electrician to have installed.  Alternatively, the tech coming to install services can run wiring around baseboards.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message so that we can get all of the particulars and work out what would be best for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here