U

Saturday, September 7th, 2024 4:04 AM

No Coax cable at property

Hi!

I have signed up with Xfinity and have made first payments but there is no Coax cable going to my house, despite Xfinity confirming that my adresse has access to Xfinity services. Should I cancel my contract? Would I get my money back?

Thanks for answering. 

Best wishes

[Edited: "Personal Information"]

Expert

• 

105.9K Messages

9 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

9 days ago

Hey @user_d77hgt, Thank you for visiting our official Xfinity Forums Community support page. Thanks for joining our Xfinity Family! I would be more than happy to look over the Xfinity account and services to see if we can get a technician visit scheduled to help you enjoy the services. 

We take pride in our products, which is why we offer a 30-day money-back guarantee for Xfinity TV, Internet, Pro Protection, and Voice services, and a 14-day money-back guarantee for Xfinity Mobile services and devices. This is all part of our Xfinity Customer Commitment to you. 

We would love to help and see if we can get your services up and running. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums' page when signed in. Once there, you can direct your messages to "Xfinity Support." Please add your full first/last name and complete service address (Including the city, state, and zip code) to help us locate your account.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here