T

Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023 11:11 PM

Closed

NFL Sunday Ticket Offer

I’m currently an internet customer trying to redeem the Sunday Ticket offer before adding a TV package. When I try using the Get Started link it has me log in and doesn’t show any way to redeem it. When I go to my Rewards page, there is no option for Sunday Ticket.

The offer details clearly state “Must first enroll in Xfinity Rewards program and redeem the NFL Sunday Ticket reward by 9/30, then activate Xfinity TV service by 10/13, and then subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube by 11/1 in that order.”

Please help, I’d like to give Xfinity more of my business, but expecting to be able to get this offer. 

6 Messages

1 year ago

It worked!!!!  Current subscriber of both tv and internet.  Just got it for $100 discount!

(edited)

7 Messages

1 year ago

I have an offer for $200 off when signing up for a qualifying TV package. It says I am “all set”’and I will receive an email with a link to redeem. I set up the TV pancake last week and still waiting.  When will I get this link!? I have called and gotten nowhere!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hi there, @user_05fece! I know I'd be wondering that same thing too, we can help. To begin, we'll want to double-check to be sure we're checking the primary email that is tied to your Xfinity account (the account holder's email). Also, can you check the spam folder for that missing email to see if it landed in that folder? I also wanted to relay the steps on how to redeem this offer which may help. Newly subscribed Xfinity TV (Choice tier and above) must first enroll in the Xfinity Rewards program and redeem the NFL Sunday Ticket reward by 9/30, then activate Xfinity TV service by 10/13, and then subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube by 11/1. In that order. Can you confirm these were the steps you had taken? 

If you continue to experince issues redeeming this reward please submit a ticket through our Xfinity Assistant. Here is how:

Access the Xfinity Assistant from here:
https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/

-Type “Xfinity Rewards."
-Select I need help.
-Select I haven’t received my reward yet.
-Click Report an issue.
-Enter the date, choose Issue with a digital discount code, and provide full details explaining the issue.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

@XfinityThomasA​ Still waiting since he 23rd, what  a labor day weekend with no resolve

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_010d64. We can certainly look into the status of the ECM ticket. Please meet us in a direct message and provide your full name and address to assist.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us:
• Click "Sign In" if necessary
• Click the "Direct Message” icon (upper right corner of this page)
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
• Press Enter to send your message

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

5 Messages

1 year ago

I commented above.  Can someone from Xfinity look at my case and tell me where things stand?  Thank you. 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hello, @user_fc1036 Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? To send a direct message: 

1. In the top right corner, you'll see a little chat icon near the bell icon. Click the direct message icon 
  2. Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  3. In the 'To' line, type "Xfinity Support" there. A drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list (an "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line)
  4. Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
  5. Press Enter to send it. An official employee, such as myself or whoever is first available, will respond. Thanks!

7 Messages

I am already a platinum rewards member, and yes, I redeemed the reward on the first day it was available, August 23. Yes, I’ve been signed up for a TV package, which is one of the qualifying packages. I did everything I was supposed to do. Still no email. Not in my junk either. I have opened a ticket. Still nothing. This is ridiculous. 

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

Thank you so much for this infomration. We would like to look into the ticket you opened and your account to see what is going on. Let us help you out here on our Forums page, please send us a Direct Message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list

Let me know if you have any questions.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

Unreal, Last Night I got email ready to go, before work I checked and in my rewards was the NFL Youtube discount. it's in my Activity section. so I go to work come home and before going to internet

I got email from Xfinity saying Sorry but unfortunately I don't qualify based on years 7+ of internet and TV.  I called and was on the phone with Billing, they said I have been a diamond way beyond that time,  and had TV and Internet with Xfinity-Comcast for 29 Years.  so now, again, another ticket. wow

5 Messages

@XfinityThomasC​ I’ve been offline a few days.  Has this been resolved so that I can get the $200 reward?  

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

Unreal, Last Night Tues,  I got email ready to go, before work Weds I checked and in my rewards was the NFL Youtube discount. it's in my Activity section. so I go to work come home Weds and before going to internet

I got email from Xfinity saying Sorry but unfortunately I don't qualify based on I don't  have years 7+ of internet and TV.  I called and was on the phone with Billing, they said I have been a diamond way beyond that time,  and had TV and Internet with Xfinity-Comcast for 29 Years.  so now, again, another ticket. wow  Another ECM because someone at rewards forgot to look at my years of service, and emailed not qualified.  Billing said they have no idea why someone didn't check my account and emailed me this.   Football season will be over at this rate, and all they will say sorry, but where glad for your 29 years of service and being a Diamond customer for so many years. Unreal

Official Employee

• 

299 Messages

We have your tickets with the fix teams and I'm sure you'll be getting an update on them. We'll update you in our messaging as soon as we have updates, additional information, or steps to try next. 

7 Messages

@user_010d64​ 

Very simply, Xfinity has proven to me that they simply do not care about their customers. Flash a misleading “reward” to suck you in to doing something only to learn you really can’t or as in my case, for half the promised discount. And these “support” clowns in the forums hide behind the “rewards team” and when asked to provide a means to contact them, told that there is no way you can, but they’ll add a note to your ticket but can’t guarantee anyone will contact you. Awesome right? There was a reason I dumped their TV service years ago, and I should’ve known better than to join again with the promise of something that I should have been wise to know was too good to be true. Sorry you are going through the same.l miserable experience. Just the worst.  

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

1 year ago

Same issue for me. The best part is an employee on twitter told ME to "keep looking into it and hopefully it will be available".  Isnt that THEIR job?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@ja2005 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. When you have a moment, please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address so that we can look into this further. Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)

We look forward to hearing from you.

(edited)

7 Messages

@ja2005​  I wish I could say I was happy I am not alone. But just a clear indication that Xfinity's notreallySupport is just worthless.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

@XfinityBenjaminM​ Wish I could get mind resolved

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

@XfinityBenjaminM​ Still waiting since he 23rd, what  a labor day weekend with no resolve

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Thank you @txstatetau for reaching out, and working with us in direct message. I'm happy we were able to confirm the the NFL Sunday Ticket reward from YouTube is now listed in your Xfinity Rewards of available offers. Thanks again for being part of the Xfinity family! 

https://www.xfinity.com/rewards

(edited)

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ ya wish I could get mind resolved 

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ Still waiting since he 23rd, what  a labor day weekend with no resolve

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

Would be nice if someone would get my ECM completed: as per Below

Unreal, Last Night Tues,  I got email ready to go, before work Weds I checked and in my rewards was the NFL Youtube discount. it's in my Activity section. so I go to work come home Weds and before going to internet

I got email from Xfinity saying Sorry but unfortunately I don't qualify based on I don't  have years 7+ of internet and TV.  I called and was on the phone with Billing, they said I have been a diamond way beyond that time,  and had TV and Internet with Xfinity-Comcast for 29 Years.  so now, again, another ticket. wow  Another ECM because someone at rewards forgot to look at my years of service, and emailed not qualified.  Billing said they have no idea why someone didn't check my account and emailed me this.   Football season will be over at this rate, and all they will say sorry, but where glad for your 29 years of service and being a Diamond customer for so many years. Unreal

7 Messages

1 year ago

See that this was noted with an "accepted solution", which is to open a ticket that you'll never get a response on or be told thru DM privately that they don't care and can't (refuse to) help because an invisible rewards team that you can't talk to says so... What a joke.... From what I see several people myself included are being left with any solution, much less an acceptable one. 

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

@user_05fece​ I know, night before email go, next morning it's in rewards activity, and still there, but email later in the day after work,    Unfortunately, it looks like you don’t qualify. And xfinity said that makes no sense, I qualify and have my fourth ecm out since weds, and as of friday, no response or call back. still waiting for anyone. 

5 Messages

After filing the ticket and nudging them on the 6th day the reward “magically” showed up after DM’ing support. I don’t believe this would have resolved on its own. Either way, i hope you all get yours too. 

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

Still waiting since he 23rd, what  a labor day weekend with no resolve

1 Message

1 year ago

I am unable to see NFL Sunday Ticket offer for current subscribers. How do I get the offer?

Official Employee

• 

1.7K Messages

Hey there @user_f09db7, I love that we're finally able to provide the Sunday Ticket to our loyal customers. We've made the Rewards program so amazing, and I'm already a sucker for a good rewards program lol. Who's your favorite team? My team is out of market too, so I can't wait to be able to watch their games. Are you currently enrolled into the Xfinity Rewards program? If so, do you currently have internet and TV service? 

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

1 year ago

I am having the same issue. I have opened up Ticket [Edited: "Personal Information"]
and still have not heard anything. Can someone please help!

- Denis

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Our Digital Care Team can help, @djgrabow. Please send a direct chat message with your full name and complete service address to “Xfinity Support”? To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forum's page.

Here are the detailed steps to direct message us:

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

Followed instructions however no one responds in the conversation window. Again, how do I get this resolved as it has been one week since ticket was assigned and yesterday I was told it would be resolved by today! [Edited: "Personal Information"]?

(edited)

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

@djgrabow​ After all this time, 8 Phone calls, and after 4 ECM's I just got mind resolved.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

@XfinityThomasA​ After all this time, 8 Phone calls, and after 4 ECM's I just got mind resolved.

3 Messages

1 year ago

I spent well over 2 hours on the phone and I’m still having this problem!! My team is not in my area and I am totally pissed off that I may not get to watch my game tomorrow.  I was told to keep my phone line open and they will call me when it’s resolved.  It’s been hours and nothing!!!

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

Hey there, @user_cdda7e, thanks for reaching out here on Xfinity Forums regarding your NFL Sunday Ticket. We definitely do not want you to miss your game tomorrow! Who is your team? I would be happy to check on the status of your ticket. 

Please send us a direct message with your name and service address, so we can assist you further. To send us a Direct Message, you will need to sign in to the Forums if you are not. Then you will need to locate and click on the "Direct Message" icon located in the upper right corner of this page. Next, click the "New Message" (paper & pencil) icon and type "Xfinity Support" in the to line, and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list. You can proceed to type your message in the text area near the bottom, and press enter to send the message. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

@user_cdda7e​ I hope it gets resolved for you, I had a heck of time for almost a week.   Good Luck.  It took me many calls and many ECMs.  

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 year ago

I am having this issue as well. I got an e-mail saying I could get the NFL Sunday Ticket offer, but when I look in Xfinity Rewards, I cannot find it. I have submitted a ticket, but nothing yet.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

I hope it gets resolved for you, I had a heck of time for almost a week.   Good Luck.  It took me many calls and many ECMs.  keep calling them and that's what I had to do, and hope for the besr

Frequent Visitor

• 

11 Messages

@Kevin_W​ You may want to consider setting up a temporary YouTube / Gmail account and signing up for NFL Sunday ticket today before kickoff as I believe they (YouTube) offer a 7 day free trial period BEFORE actually charging your card. Xfinity should have your issue resolved within 7 days of when the original ticket was created (this was the case for me). Once issue is resolved you can then cancel the temporary YouTube / Gmail account and subscribe through the Xfinity provided link. JUST REMEMBER TO DO ALL OF THIS BEFORE YOUR 7 DAY FREE TRIAL PERIOD ENDS! Just an option to consider. Good Luck

Official Employee

• 

763 Messages

@txstatetau Hello, are you still having issues accessing NFL Sunday Ticket?

4 Messages

1 year ago

I have a reward for NFL Sunday ticket completed all the steps in the proper order for $200 discount code, but still have not received a discount code.  I have opened a ticket, but it’s been days without a helpful response or code from Xfinity.  

Official Employee

• 

921 Messages

@user_cb2855 Our team can check on your ticket concerns today. To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

7 Messages

I filed a ECM on August 24th - spoke to at least a 12 agents with no resolution - still looking for the NFL Sunday Ticket to show up in my rewards.

Hard to believe it has been almost a month and no one can help me.

I am a new customer - and it may be time to switch to another provider that will at least acknowledge my issue.

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

Hey there, I am so sorry to hear this has not been resolved for you yet. I would be happy to see what I can find out for you. Please send a DM to XFINITY SUPPORT with your name and address (and that ticket number if you know it!) 

1 Message

This is just totally unnecessary and acceptable.  I feel bad for every one that has posted on here with regard to not receiving the promised link to claim the 200.00 credit towards Sunday Ticket.  Like everyone here, I too have a ECM filed on a week ago Friday. A new one started 2 days ago, have talked to 9 different Xfinity support people, chatted with 2 more via the chat. Went on person to local Xfinity store.  Just got off the phone with number 10 and no still no Sunday Ticket emailed link.  Was told it could take 2 works weeks to get out now. So that adds up to 3 football Sundays missed. 

I signed up for the TV package to take advantage of the (obviously too good to be true), 200.00 Sunday Ticket discount.  Well, what I DID receive, was my new bill for the added tv service. 

Seriously?  

I will cancel my order today,  (and certainly will NOT be paying the 110.00 early cancellation fee), and pay for the YouTube TV/Sunday ticket package instead. 

Thanks for the 'runaround', Xfinity. I hope those of you who are still waiting, eventually get your promised 200.00 and/or 100.00 discount working. 

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_5c46f5. We can certainly understand the frustration of not being able to redeem the promotion you were offered. We would certainly hate to lose you as a customer and we would like to help and look into the tickets that have been open. Please send a direct message with your full name and address. 

1 Message

1 year ago

This "reward" feels like a scam. I have Xfinity internet, saw the Sunday Ticket $200 of if I signed up for TV. Signed up. Claimed reward. And never received the link to get Sunday Ticket on YouTube. I've called 3 times about this issue and no one knows what to do. The last person I spoke to in Rewards said the link can take up to 1-2 weeks to arrive via email. What? 1-2 weeks to get a link? There is nothing in the advertisement, nothing in the details and conditions, about waiting 2 weeks. I've already missed the first game of the season because it didn't come, and now I'll miss tomorrow's game. So...are you going to refund two weeks worth of service since I signed up for your TV service BECAUSE OF THE PROMOTION!. This feels like a bit of false advertising. What customer who wants to sign up on a Saturday to watch the game on a Sunday assumes they'll need to wait two weeks? I'm beyond frustrated by your promotion and feel you should both correct our issues ASAP and place something in the details explaining the potential wait for the link. 

4 Messages

Absolutely a classic case of bate and switch.  Comcast should be ashamed of themselves and shady business practices.  I've wasted so much time on this issue and still without resolution.  Customer service is a joke.

4 Messages

Bait and switch......

4 Messages

I have two tickets in currently, one from last Saturday.  Absolutely no response or email with code.  Going to call the BBB today.

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi, @user_cb2855! This is definitely not how we want you to feel or the experience we like to hear about. We will certainly do everything within our power to turn that around. We can help. Thank you so much for your patience. How long ago did you redeem that reward? Unfortunately, this reward does take 1 to 2 weeks for the emailed link.

1 Message

1 year ago

HAs there been anymore resolution on this? I have the same issue. Claimed my reward on 9/4 and it's nearly 2 weeks. They provided me a code on the phone (from an email they say was sent, but I never received it and they cannot resend it!?) but there is no way for me to enter a code at the time of ordering on Youtube TV. It goes straight to billing card info.

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_b8c050. I would be happy to take a look at any issue with that Sunday ticket issue. Could you send me a direct message with your full name and complete address? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

7 Messages

Not resolved - filed a claim on August 24th - still waiting.

Spoke with over 10 agents.

Someone was helpful today - told me they would follow up Monday or Tuesday of this week.

I've never seen anything like this - no responses - no correspondence - no one seems to be aware of this issue.

No acknowledgement from Xfinity that they are aware of this issue and that they are working on it - hard to fathom.

7 Messages

Filed two ECM's - still no reply

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here