T

Wednesday, August 23rd, 2023 11:11 PM

Closed

NFL Sunday Ticket Offer

I’m currently an internet customer trying to redeem the Sunday Ticket offer before adding a TV package. When I try using the Get Started link it has me log in and doesn’t show any way to redeem it. When I go to my Rewards page, there is no option for Sunday Ticket.

The offer details clearly state “Must first enroll in Xfinity Rewards program and redeem the NFL Sunday Ticket reward by 9/30, then activate Xfinity TV service by 10/13, and then subscribe to NFL Sunday Ticket on YouTube by 11/1 in that order.”

Please help, I’d like to give Xfinity more of my business, but expecting to be able to get this offer. 

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

1 year ago

Hello, @txstatetau. Thank you for reaching out regarding the NFL Sunday Ticket Reward. If you are not seeing NFL Sunday Ticket in your Xfinity Rewards a ticket may need to be submitted for you through our Xfinity Assistant. 

You can access the Xfinity Assistant from here:

https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/

*Sign into your Xfinity Account, if not already signed in. 
*Type “Xfinity Rewards."
*Select I need help.
*Select I haven’t received my reward yet.
*Click Report an issue.
*Enter the date, choose Issue with a digital discount code and provide full details explaining the issue.

5 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ I filed the ticket per your instructions and waiting on a response. 

Official Employee

• 

1.1K Messages

@txstatetau thank you for submitting that request. Currently, I am showing an expected resolution within 6 days for rewards investigations. If we have no movement within that time frame I can reach out to the repair team directly. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New Poster

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityMartyR​ same issue. Also submitted a ticket. 

5 Messages

@XfinityPaula It's still an issue, No response about the ticket and we're now on day 6.  I'd love to get this resolved before I'm stuck keeping my existing provider for another month.  

Official Employee

• 

1K Messages

When did you create that ticket? It has not been six full days since the start of this thread yet so if you created it when you replied earlier saying you created the ticket then we would still have more time to go on this one. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

Well I tried since the 23rd and even did what the response said and still can't get any answers, even have ECM Ticket and nothing.  been paying xfinity over 300 a month for service for years. neighbor up the street only pays 190.00 a month service he is in, but me nothing.   Talked several times to support and they esculated several times. but till this day. Nothing.  appreciate the steps you sent but really what's the deal.  

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi, @user_010d64! Thanks for taking the time to visit XFINITY over our forums page for help with getting a solution to the billing concerns. Just to confirm, you are also having the same issue with the NFL Sunday Ticket offer or with getting the billing rate lowered? 

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

This is definitely not the experience that we like to hear about, @user_010d64! I will certainly do everything I can to rectify this. We understand that your time is valuable and appreciate you for your time. I would like to pull up the account and take a look at that ticket and get you some results since you already tried the steps provided by our awesome expert MartyR. To get started, please send us a direct message with your first/last name and full address. You can start by clicking the "direct message" icon on the upper right page of the forum page. Once you click on that, input our shared handle "Xfinity Support" to send us a direct message. If you're signed in to your forums profile and because you have already posted to the public page, you should have the option to do so.

6 Messages

1 year ago

I am an existing TV/Internet customer with X1 and platinum rewards status.  I am trying to access the discount NFL Sunday Ticket reward, but it does not appear on my rewards dashboard.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello, @user_48a037. Thank you for making us aware the NFL ticket is not appearing on your dashboard via Forums. Have you by any chance tried to clear your cache and cookies before going through the steps my colleague shared? 

6 Messages

I have cleared cache/cookies and while new awards appeared, the nfl sunday ticket offer still does not appear on dashboard.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Thanks for confirming, @user_48a037. I'd like to take a further look into this for you.  In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Nice to meet you, @user_48a037 . I appreciate you sharing your name and service address with us via direct message. We can continue our conversation about your account there.  

(edited)

6 Messages

I haven’t received anything 

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

Sorry but, also to kind of glad, but sorry to hear I am not alone. I even have ECM Tickets into High Esculation to rewards team, but again, no results or answers from xfinity.   Was on the phone with them for hours Weds, and then yesterday Morning for over an hour.  Hope we all get answers soon. I did all the steps they said, several times, Rewards assistant like MartyR mentioned several times since weds. Nothing.  

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

Anyone gets this working or have solution, please let me know (I'm beat after days and hours getting (nowhere)

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

My NFL Sunday Ticket offer is under the “completed” section of my rewards even though I never looked at or redeemed it. When I click on it there is no way to redeem.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Hey there @lfpeng thanks for using our Forums to contact our team. We see that you are having issues with the NFL Sunday Ticket in the rewards, and we are happy to help. Can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right to get started?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityJorge - your username is not selectable on chat.

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Thanks for the response and we are sorry for the confusion there. Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page) 
• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
• Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
• Press Enter to send your message

3 Messages

@lfpeng​ I am having the same issue.  The reward is there with no way to redeem!

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@Viking_10 Hello! Thank you for reaching out to us here on our Community Forum. Can you please send us a Direct Message with your full name and address so that we can assist you further? Here are instructions on how to send us a DM in case you need them:

Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Direct Message" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

We look forward to hearing from you.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

I just got a ECM text message from Xfinity Rewards assistant and they informed me they will get back to once they have a answer. Not sure if they will, but I am hopeful. Lots of things over years with other issues I never get a msg back completed, fixed or resolved. Will see what happens and I will update forum.  

Official Employee

• 

1.6K Messages

Oh good @user_010d64! Our Xfinity Rewards team does an incredible job resolving problems as quickly as possible! In my experience, they have been really quick to respond back with updates when they become available. 

Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team would love to monitor this issue on our end too. To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there
 - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list
 - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it.

See https://comca.st/3KQF8q9 for an example.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

Well I sent Direct Message, not sure I did it right, but I tried.   Hopefully it went into support system

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

I chatted with an agent yesterday about this. Ending up getting talked into upgrading to a package that did not include Netflix (even though I was assured it did). In the end, still no NFL Sunday Ticket discount. My email I received stated "Lucky you, your reward is ready to be claimed." I click on it and it just takes me to my reward page where the NFL Sunday Ticket is in my activity section and says coming soon.

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hello @anjul56. Thank you for reaching our team on our Forums page. We certainly understand the importance of taking advantage of any NFL reward, especially since the season is right around the corner. Have you attempted any of the steps that were listed above to open a ticket? Here's a list of the steps that you can take to be able to create the ticket through the Xfinity assistant.

You can access the Xfinity Assistant from here:
https://www.xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/

*Sign into your Xfinity Account, if not already signed in. 
*Type “Xfinity Rewards."
*Select I need help.
*Select I haven’t received my reward yet.
*Click Report an issue.
*Enter the date, choose Issue with a digital discount code and provide full details explaining the issue.

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

I did, but by the time they say this could be resolved the season will have started. Since I'm not the only one, this is obviously a problem.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

Updated support direct message with ECM number and my contact and Phone number today

Official Employee

• 

299 Messages

We got it! I have ensured the contact and phone numbers were noted for the team. 

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

Now I have 2 ECM Messages coming in, I updated direct message support page. 

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

Interesting, now getting two different ecm numbers being texted to me.. I updated my direct msg xfinity support page with them

Regular Visitor

• 

8 Messages

@user_010d64​ This is the same issue as the Peacock Subscription Reward offer. Xfinity promotes and advertises but never really makes it available to reward members. It is a total scam. Xfinity rewards are so messed up that they may not be doing it on purpose. However, it is a scam knowingly or unknowingly!

Problem Solver

• 

1.3K Messages

@Ed120 Our reward offers are not scams. Issues can happen, but we're here to fix them up. If you have you multiple ECM tickets, we can help review them and be sure they're correct so you can redeem the offers. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

Ok so how do you preview them, I tried several times and cannot get in to check the status of my two tickets not getting NFL prom on my rewards

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Hi, @user_010d64! Thanks for reaching back out for help with previewing those rewards. I have the tickets pulled up for you and I see that we still have our Rewards team working on a fix to get the reward to reflect your account specifically. How does this sound?

5 Messages

1 year ago

Same here.  Spent HOURS on the phone today. Total runaround.  Had same issue with Peacock that someone above mentioned. Ended up paying for our own subscription after a Xfinity rep insisted there was no such promotion. I eventually asked him to google it. He put me on hold, came back and finally agreed I was right.  Never did get it to work though.  Anyway, I promised hubby I’d get this for him. The season starts soon and no one seems to know how to get this to work. They did start a ticket for me today and a supervisor was to call me back. Nothing so far.  Ready to walk, TBH. 

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

1 year ago

I feel your pain, I have two open ECM Tickets, been at this since weds the 23rd,  no resolution at this time.  

Official Employee

• 

1.8K Messages

Oh, no @user_010d64! That is strange that this happened after you received that email. I know I would have the same concern if I were in your shoes. We offer our sincerest apologies for the inconvenience that this has caused you. Your loyalty means the world to us. I did see that the two tickets are still open at this time and we are currently waiting to get those resolved as quickly as possible so another ticket would not be necessary at this time. 

Contributor

• 

25 Messages

I know, night before email go, next morning it's in rewards activity, and still there, but email later in the day after work,    Unfortunately, it looks like you don’t qualify. And xfinity said that makes no sense, I qualify and have my fourth ecm out since weds, and as of friday, no response or call back. still waiting for anyone. 

New Poster

• 

7 Messages

1 year ago

I'm about ready to just forget about it and take the $ 50 discount YouTube is offering. The season will be started before this gets resolved (if it does).

3 Messages

1 year ago

I have lost all confidence in them being able to fix this.  It should be easy.

i am having the same issues....extremely frustrating....do better Xfinity!!!!

Official Employee

• 

1.5K Messages

Hey @ChicagoBears2023. If you haven't gotten any help directly at this point with your redemption issue, we would be happy to help you here. 

Can you send us a direct message with your full name, name of account holder (if different), and service address please?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon (speech bubble)

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here