daveflyer's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Monday, October 7th, 2024 8:37 PM

New Post to discuss promotion problems -- need direct messaging help!

Trying a new post to have access to direct messaging.  My problem started over a year ago when on online agent supposedly gave me a promotional price.  Turns on that the new package didn't include what she promised.  I spent a couple of months trying to fix it, but was told that the agent removed my "grandfathered" package price and there was no way to "undo" it.  I gave up until now.  Hoping that somebody in the forum's direct messaging office might be able to help.  Thanks in advance.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

11 days ago

Concern moved here to the Customer Service help section for greater exposure to Comcast corporate employees (The Digital Care Team) for assistance.

Expert

• 

106.6K Messages

11 days ago

Be advised that sending an unrequested direct message to the support team is a violation of their forum guidelines.

Please see this post about direct messaging the support team;

https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/getting-started/direct-message/6445fb0eb9339b2013e8ff9c?commentId=6446bf50b9339b2013e93478  

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

830 Messages

11 days ago

Hey there, daveflyer! Thank you so much for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Xfinity Forums. I am sorry to hear about the experience with the new promotions, and the services available within the new plans. We can certainly take a look into your account with you and discuss all our options. Can you please send us a DM to get started?

Please send us a direct message with your full name, business name, full address, and phone number.
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "
Direct Message icon” 
(upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the To line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here