user_f33465's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Monday, October 3rd, 2022 5:40 PM

Closed

New Construction

Hi,

I have been attempting to figure out how to get service to a new construction.  Construction is slated to be completed in 6 wks.  Driveway is 860 ft long so this isn't going to be quick (considering requesting service SHOULD be the simplest task).  I have an address.  I work from home so internet is a must have.  Please advise on how to proceed.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Problem Solver

• 

567 Messages

2 years ago

Thanks for taking the time to let us know about this inquiry. We can absolutely assist you with getting things set up. Would you be willing to send us a private message with your full name and address?

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign in" if necessary

-Click the "Direct Message" icon (square chat icon in the upper right corner of your screen next to the bell icon)

-Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

-Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list that appears, and the "Xfinity Support" graphic will replace the "To:" line

-Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

-Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 year ago

Have a new home under construction that completes in ~6 months. Area and adjacent homes are serviced by Comcast.  The new property already has a new and post office registered address and access conduit has been run from the street to the property. What's the best way to get new connection underway. Thanks

Problem Solver

• 

385 Messages

Hello @user_aad0d3. Happy New Year! :) Thank you for contacting our team here on our awesome Community Forums page. We are very happy to read you are interested in establishing your services with us in your newly built home. Would you be so kind and create a new post, so our team can best assist you. We appreciate you following our guidelines. 

I no longer work for Comcast.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here