U

Thursday, December 28th, 2023 6:08 PM

Closed

New construction- unacceptable wait time

We ordered Xfinity internet service for our home about a month ago. After two technicians came out to the home over the past few weeks, it was determined that a new construction crew will need to bury a new cable from the street. Our house has been under extensive renovations for over a year, due to a catastrophic fire. We are being forced to move back intro the house at the end of this week, as our homeowners insurance will not pay for another month of rent at our rental house. Today, I was told that it would take 60-90 days for a new cable to be run to our home, and that there is no way to get internet service to the home before this new line is installed. I am trying to reach out to someone who can expedite this request. If we cannot get internet service in out home within the next week or two, we will be forced to choose another internet provider.

Thanks!

Official Employee

• 

2K Messages

9 months ago

user_f7vgue 

Hi there! Our awesome digital care team would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a direct message and start with your full name and address? To start a direct message, you must be signed in. Please click the "Direct Messaging" icon in the top right of the page next to the bell, and send your message to "Xfinity Support". Talk to you there!

2 Messages

@XfinityAirelle​ Thank you. I just sent a DM.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here