U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Thu, Jun 10, 2021 9:21 PM

Never Received My Confirmed Order

I received a text late in May that a new type of modem is available. I clicked the link and submitted the request. Per Xfinity, the order was to arrive between May 28 and May 30, 2021.  Needless to say, I have not received my new equipment. It is virtually impossible to track this order. On the Xfinity site all it says is "order in progress" and that the equipment "should arrive in 3-5 days". Has anyone else found a successful way of contacting Xfinity and/or tracking new equipment?

Thank you.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

351 Messages

4 m ago

Hi there! We would be happy to assist you. Can you initiate a chat and start with your full name and address? To start a chat, please click the chat icon in the top right of the page! Search for Xfinity Support, if needed. Talk to you there! 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I tried to initiate a chat, but I'm not sure if I did it correctly

Official Employee

• 

351 Messages

Hmm, it doesn't look like we received a private message from you so far. did you search for Xfinity Support and send the message there? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
BruceW

Gold Problem Solver

• 

22.9K Messages

4 m ago

To send a private message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary
  • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon or https://forums.xfinity.com/peer-to-peer-chat
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
  • The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.
  •  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.
  •  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window.
  • Press Enter to send it

See https://forums.xfinity.com/conversations/email/cant-create-a-new-email-address/605e52b726aa974d63032d02?commentId=606107ea738c7f46a02b830e for an example.

New to the Community?

Start Here