U

Monday, July 8th, 2024 6:09 PM

Need technician

The hurricane has torn the internet/cable down. Need new one installed

Official Employee

• 

1.2K Messages

3 months ago

Thank you for reaching out to us here @user_73udxc. I hope you were safe during that storm, and I will be happy to assist in getting that line taken care of. Could you send me a direct message with the full name and complete address for your service? 

To send a direct message [private message]:

Click the "Direct Message" icon or  https://forums.xfinity.com/direct-messaging

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there.

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list.

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line.

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

1 Message

@XfinityJohnG​ i'm trying to pay my bill on-line. I can't figure out how to do it. I had to get a new debit card . I'm two months behind. can you help me?

Official Employee

• 

1.4K Messages

@user_xbmau7 Here is a fantastic link that will help you with self service options for paying your bill. How to pay your Xfinity bill online  Should you need further assistance it would be best for you to give our Xfinity billing experts a call at 1-800-XFINITY. The billing department will have the correct tools to assist you with this change you need to make. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here