A

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Oct 17, 2021 2:39 AM

Need new construction address added to serviceability list

I will be moving into my newly built home in the next two weeks and need the address added to your serviceability database. The address is located in a subdivision that is serviced by Xfinity. What do I need to do to make this happen?

Accepted Solution

Official Employee

• 

388 Messages

1 m ago

Hello, @user_14d43f! You've already completed the first step by reaching out here. I'll be glad to take your information and get this submitted. Please reach me privately to go over the details of your location. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner of your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your direct message. Let me know if you have any questions.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

16 d ago

Same here. I live in Lennar homes and the community is Sienna Creek. They requested service but Comcast states they have no right of entry. On the other hand the community said they have no issue with Comcast and requested Comcast to service the area. Can I get more clarity on this? Can we request a pole for serviceability?

Official Employee

• 

249 Messages

Hello there @Jsoda3o5.  We are so glad to hear from you.  How long ago was this?  We can definitely take a look at having a serviceability request submmitted for you.  Please feel free to shoot us a private message with your full name and address where you would like to have services installed and we can take a closer look at things for you.  

To send a "direct message" / "private message" message to Xfinity Support:

• Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Direct Message" icon or https://comca.st/3HmAwXt 

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

•  - As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

•  - An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here